Events & Marketing Internship, Chatswood NSW
Love to work in Events? An exciting opportunity to be part of a successful and expanding corporate events team presents itself here.
The China Gap is a leading expert in providing businesses with material to promote their products and services into China’s e-Commerce market with an estimated $210billion in revenue in 2012.
Why work with us?
- E-Commerce is an exciting industry and those interested will be presented the opportunity of further career expansions into event management through our marketing company.
- Permanent employment will be offered to those who prove themselves to excel.
- Starting out as an event and marketing intern, your roles and duties will be:
- Managing the events portfolio by scheduling to meet deadlines, create marketing lists, book venues, develop run sheets, and brief the sales team and event day management.
- Sourcing and managing sponsorship opportunities
- Writing and editing marketing, promotional, public relations material and other content
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work in our office full-time (as a graduate) or at least 2-3 days a week (alongside their degree)
- At least 1 year experience in events or marketing
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate with high profile clients and sell sponsorships will be highly regarded.
So if you have these criteria, as well positive attitude, self motivated and an entrepreneurial spirit we’d love to hear from you!
Please your send your CV and attach a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.