IAG is the name behind some of the most trusted and respected insurance brands in the regions in which it operates. It operates brands across three continents and provides a wide range of general insurance products to protect the homes, lifestyles and businesses of its millions of customers.
IAG Graduate Program 2013
We are seeking well rounded individuals to help us achieve IAG’s ambition to be the world’s most respected group of general insurance companies.
We are looking for graduates with drive, enthusiasm, initiative and the right attitude. In return, we’ll provide on-the-job training, development and exposure to real projects and you will be given the opportunity to work with great people, while earning a competitive salary and access to industry benefits.
We’ll help align your interests and skills with business opportunities and provide you with:
- 18 months of personal and professional development
- Induction and development days
- A real job that allows you to apply your knowledge
- Comprehensive technical training
- Rotational assignments
- Exposure to passionate Senior Leaders who have a vested interest in your development
- Graduate committees and community and volunteering initiatives
- Dedicated one to one coaching by managers
- Career development support
- Australian permanent residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship at the time of application.
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years (2010, 2011 or 2012).
- Applicants must have a credit average (65%) or higher.
- Applicant must be able to commence work in February 2013.
Applications close Sunday, 1st April 2012. The program commences in February 2013.