IT: myUNE; Commonwealth Assistance Form out of action; should be back by 12.30pm; 1 July

Published On July 1, 2014 | By Blake | News

The systems folks are doing some maintenance on the online Commonwealth Assistance Form in myUNE. They anticipate it will be unavailable until around 12.30pm today. Note, this should only really effect new students or those transferring degrees who have not completed online enrolment. Students continuing in there degrees do not have to complete a new Commonwealth Assistance Form.

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

8 Responses to IT: myUNE; Commonwealth Assistance Form out of action; should be back by 12.30pm; 1 July

1. debbie says:

please let me know when this is fixed as i am unable to enrol

2. Kyle says:

Commonwealth assistance form section of enrollment still down as of 21:50 – 1/7
    Please advise when this IT issue has been resolved cheers

3. Emily says:

Is this form still down as I am trying to enroll. I have been trying for 24 hours. When I click on form all it brings up is the tutorial and doesn’t allow me to do anything else. Please let me know as this is stopping me from completing my enrollment and from actually studying!!!! Thanks

4. Jared says:

The form still seems to be down as I am having the same issues as everyone else and am unable to complete my enrollment.

5. Blake says:

Apparently clearing the cache on your browser should resolve the issue. If that doesn’t work give student central a call on 6773 4444.

6. kendall says:

this form is not loading for me has anyone been able to access this as i can not enrol has anyone been able to access this since it was being fixed ?

7. Ian says:

Its 14.57 on 4th July and the CAF is still not available. When will it come up?

8. Matthew says:

It is 8:36 pm on the 4th of July and the Commonwealth Assistance Form is still unavailable. Is it possible to proceed with the process and return to the form later?
    Not the best start to a first semester.