EXAMS: Trimester 2 timetable released; details

Published On July 27, 2012 | By ED | News

The Exams Team has just released the Trimster 2 Timetable – this is the earliest it has ever been released! Here’s the details:

‘Your personalised UNE exam timetable is now available online in myUNE https://login.une.edu.au/login?service=https://my.une.edu.au/Login

Log on as usual, select the ‘My Study’ tab then click on ‘My Examination Details’. Be sure to click on the venue button for specific venue instructions as some external exam venues have slightly different start times.  For important general information regarding exam room rules, click on the ‘Examination Instructions’ link.  Penalties apply for cheating.  Mobile phone detectors may be in use during your exams.’

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

13 Responses to EXAMS: Trimester 2 timetable released; details

1. Mike says:

And a huge thank you to UNE for putting my exam on a public holiday in my state. Much appreciated!!

• ED says:

What’s the public holiday Mike?

• Mike says:

It is ‘Family and Communities Day’ here in Canberra. I have been contacted by the ANU who have advised that no exams will be held in the usual facilities that day and UNE will have to reschedule the exam. I have no idea if there were other UNE exams scheduled for that day.

I think the exam team are onto it and will let us know of the change of date once it is sorted.

Thanks

Mike

• Mike says:

I didn’t say it was a good public holiday, just that it is a public holiday :)

• Tegan says:

Good old Melbourne Cup day (AKA Canberra’s Family and Communities Day) sometimes I miss living in Canberra :P .

• Tegan says:

Hang on…did they change that in Canberra? I was sure it used to be on Melbourne Cup day.

• Mike says:

UNE have wonderfully agreed to keep the exam on the public holiday. Many thanks (please read with sufficient amount of sarcasm as intended).

2. kate says:

IF we need to change the exam, does it have to be over 4mths later???
    why does UNE not have a 4week later policy like other universities?

• ED says:

Hi Kate

You can change your Exam location up to 6 weeks prior, is that what you meant?

Ed – Student Support Team

3. Jessica says:

I’m an external student. My exam looks to be located at a private house. This hasn’t happened before. There is a Deakin univeristy campus nearby, is there are reason why UNE would use a private home instead of another univeristy campus?

• ED says:

Jessica,

Give the Exams Team a call and have a chat :-) 02 6773 4444

Ed

• Jessica says:

Ok Thanks. I’ll give them a call. All my previous exams have been held somewhere more formal like a university campus or city/church hall rather than at someone’s house. This has always been the case even if I have been the only student with an exam at that particular day and time.

4. dprice5 says:

when do we have to enrol in subjects for Trimester 3.I have taken leave for trimester 2