WIN EELS TIX: Courtesy Sport UNE; July 21 game v Storm; 20 x Double Passes; details

Posted by | July 11, 2012 | News | 2 Comments

Congrats to the following entrants – your tix went in the mail yesterday afternoon (Monday July 16):  Jessica B, Rachel P,  India-Lee B, Matt G, Frankie G, Alexandra H, Alison C, Ashlee N, Katie A, Michelle T, Sarah-Dane G, Michelle A, Amelia Q, Arvinndkumar S, Tori-Lee T, Joanne K, Tara M, Bec D, Brendan G, Michael P.

Thanks to Sport UNE we’ve got some tickets (20 x Double Passes) to the Eels versus Melbourne Storm game on July 21 (7.30pm) at Parramatta Stadium (just in case you weren’t aware, UNE sponsors the Eels) …

So, fire off an email from your UNE email account to eelstickets@une.edu.au with your details (as per the entry condition below) before 5pm tomorrow July 12.

• Fire off an email from your UNE email account with Eels Tix in the subject line plus your Name, Student Number and mailing address in the body of the email
  • If you’ve provided your details correctly, we’ll put all your entries in a hat and ask one of our Senior Management staff to draw the winning entries
  • Entries close at 5pm (July 12)
  • Draw will happen at approx 9.30am and we’ll notify the winners by 11am July 13 and have the tickets in the post the same day
  • No correspondence will be entered into :-)

Good luck!

2 Comments

• Alison Carter says:

Thank you SO much UNE! I didn’t realise I had won until I went to the post office this morning to pick up a registered post item – the tickets! My 7y/o eel is thrilled :)

• Katie A says:

I appreciate winning the double pass, but the part “we’ll notify the winners by 11am July 13″ didn’t happen. I was not notified at all so had assumed I had not won.

Its nearly 4pm the day before the game and I have only just received my tickets. As I live in Armidale I am wondering why I couldn’t have just picked up the tickets on the 13th (a week ago – when I should’ve been notified) and planned my trip??

I am abit disappointed about this as I really wanted to go.