WEEKLY STUDY GUIDE: Week 3 Checklist; links galore; things that will help your studies :-)
Published On July 11, 2012 | News
Scary as it sounds, we’re into Week 3 of Trimester 2 2012 so we’ve thrown a Checklit together of things we think might help …
- Have you downloaded the FREE UNE antivirus solution Sophos (if you don’t already use antivirus and you should)?
- Have you sorted your ID Card out (you’ll need it for Intensives)?
- Have you checked out what the Library offer for On-Campus and Off-Campus students?
- Have you told us all how you’re feeling about your studies via ‘The Vibe’ (yep that big floaty word cloudy thingy in myUNE)?
- Have you checked out the Peer Mentor Program if you’re a new student (or offered to mentor if you’re a returning student)?
- Are you in the habit of spending 10hours/Unit/Week on your studies?
- Are you checking your UNE Email account at least 2-3 times a week (you can also forward it to another account)?
- Are you having trouble adjusting to Uni life? Talk to one of the Counsellors today (free and confidential)
- Are you having trouble managing your money? Join the Financial Literacy Unit on Moodle (seach CDFL SPEC)
- Do you have special needs or a health condition that affects your ability to study? Register with the Disability service asap: www.une.edu.au/disability-support
Got other tips?