GRADUATION: Results out; Team checking eligibility; details

Posted by | June 22, 2012 | Graduation | 3 Comments

With results out today, the staff in Enrolments & Progression are busy processing graduation eligibility. This will take a few weeks and, if you are eligible to graduate in September this year, you should receive an invitation to your UNE email address between now and August.

You do not have to complete a Graduation Eligibility Assessment form if you have already received an email advising that you are being assessed, or if you receive an invitation to graduate. For more information about Graduation, please go to our webpage.

3 Comments

• Lisa Likoski says:

Hi UNE,

I am in my last trimester (T2), when I complete it. Will I be eligible to graduate in September? If not, when will the next graduation ceremony take place?

Lisa

• Michelle says:

HI UNE
    I have just completed my Grad Cert in Mental Health Care, but now have enrolled in Grad Dip of Counselling and Social Care starting T1 next year, 2013. Does this mean that I don’t now graduate from the Grad Cert in Mental Health Care Certificate at all?? Regards Michelle

• Gisela says:

Hello,

I am enrolled for my Masters in Primary Teaching and have completed my last prac and all of the core units. I completed this last prac on the 29th of June 2012 (which happened to roll into this current trimester). I satisfied the requirement according to my report & would like to graduate this September, rather than waiting until next year.
    I understand that techinically my results won’t be in for this prac unit until Novemeber, but the prac report (which is the only requirement due– no assessments or exams) holds my results.
    What are the chances I can graduate this September???
    Thank you!
    gisela