GRADUATION: Assessment of students for Sept Grad started; details

Published On June 7, 2012 | By ED | News

I’ve just been chatting with the Graduation Team and they’re currently assessing student elegibility to Graduation in the September Ceremony. So if you think you’ve finished your degree (woot! if that’s the case), here’s what to do/happens:

Preparations are already underway for the Spring round of Graduation Ceremonies, which will be held on campus in Armidale on Friday 28 and Saturday 29 September 2012.

If you have indicated that you expect to successfully complete your studies at the end of Trimester 1 2012, you should soon receive an email to your UNE address advising that you are being assessed for graduation eligibility. Graduation eligibility will be confirmed after final grades are released on 22 June 2012.

If you are eligible, an invitation to graduate will be emailed to your UNE address shortly after this. The RSVP cut-off date it 17 September 2012, and after receiving your invitation you can do this via myUNE > myEnrol > My Graduation Ceremony.

For more detailed information, check out the Graduation webpage.

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

4 Responses to GRADUATION: Assessment of students for Sept Grad started; details

1. Nivesh Harrilall says:

I have completed the 8 units for the MED – do I graduate this Spring? Thank you
    Nivesh

2. Adrian Dawson says:

I’ve completed 4 units of study required for the GCRURS can you please confirm.

3. Adrian Dawson says:

student number 220088279

4. linyao zhan says:

I’ve completed 4 units of study required for the BUINESS can you please confirm.

student number 220093040