ONLINE LEARNING: How it works; Instructions for Moodle; Vids!

Posted by | January 25, 2012 | Tip | 3 Comments

If you’re new to UNE you’re probably feeling a little freaked out right about now! Don’t stress – we’re here to help and we’ll provide as much help as we can via the Insiders’ Guide etc. One of the questions we’re being asked this week is how the whole ‘online learning thing works’. Here’s a couple of great links to help you get started.

3 Comments

• Kathryn says:

Hi. I have just tried to access the Moodle instructions mentioned above, but in the second part about using Moodle, I am able to access only the first topic. The rest deny me access. Can you help? Thank you

• mieszkancy says:

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

• Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer
    for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I think
    I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely
    love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for
    a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested.
    Kudos!