STUDENT ESSAY COMP: St. Gallen Symposium; details

Posted by | November 16, 2011 | NEWS. | 7 Comments

Would you like to discuss the world’s most pressing issues with top decision-makers like Robert Dudley, Prof. Niall Ferguson, Christine Lagarde or Ratan Tata? Are you interested in competing with the world’s brightest students? If your answer to these questions is “yes”, seize your opportunity and qualify as “Leader of Tomorrow” for the St. Gallen Symposium through our student essay competition for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award (closing date is 1 February 2012). The St. Gallen Symposium is the world’s premier platform for intergenerational dialogue. The 42nd St. Gallen Symposium will be held from 3–4 May 2012 under the topic “Facing Risk”.

The authors of the 100 best contributions qualify for the St. Gallen Symposium, which includes the following highlights:

• Free participation as “Leader of Tomorrow” in the 42nd St. Gallen Symposium
  • Meet 600 distinguished entrepreneurs, top managers, politicians and scientists from more than 60 nations
  • Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds from all over the world
  • Expenses covered (flight, board and lodging)
  • Chance to win the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award, endowed with EUR 20,000.–, including a speech in front of the assembled plenum

To give you a first impression of what participation in our symposium is like, we kindly invite you to visit www.stgallen-symposium.org and to like us on www.facebook.com/#!/StGallenSymposium.

7 Comments

• Jane says:

The weblink doesn’t work for me.

• Matthew Ryan says:

Is it true that this is for students studying at a Masters level, or higher?

• I just now wanted to thank you once more for the amazing site you have designed here. It really is full of useful tips for those who are truly interested in this particular subject, specifically this very post. You’re really all so sweet plus thoughtful of others in addition to the fact that reading your site posts is a fantastic delight in my opinion. And what a generous treat! Tom and I will certainly have pleasure making use of your suggestions in what we should instead do in the near future. Our checklist is a distance long which means your tips will definitely be put to excellent use.

• I simply wanted to thank you once again for your amazing blog you have developed here. It’s full of ideas for those who are seriously interested in this specific subject, especially this very post. You’re really all absolutely sweet plus thoughtful of others and also reading your website posts is a great delight to me. And what a generous reward! Dan and I usually have excitement making use of your points in what we must do in a few weeks. Our listing is a kilometer long and simply put tips might be put to excellent use.

• I’d should verify with you here. Which isn’t one thing I often do! I get pleasure from studying a post that may make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!