myUNE: GPA now available; How to find it; Details

Published On June 28, 2011 | By ED | News

You can now check out your Grade Point Average (GPA)  in myUNE … log in > myEnrol tab > Course Details > Progression (via Course Code). Here’s how it looks:

progression-snapshotA couple of things to note: Course GPA is calculated for units completed from the year 2000 – students who started their course before 01-JAN-2000 will not have a Course GPA displayed in MyUNE. Course GPA is not displayed for research students. The current GPA score will not include results for the current Semester.

And just for the record, here’s the scale via the Assessment Policy (click here for the full Policy):

gpa-screengrabAnd finally, GPA plays a part in the Show Cause process (which normally happens in December/January) – jump over to AskUNE for a summary on how that works.

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

17 Responses to myUNE: GPA now available; How to find it; Details

1. Joann says:

That’s awesome – easy to find and not confusing like to instructions for calculating it out are (well I was confused!). I’ve been asked on forms once or twice to state my GPA as a ratio… what does this mean and how do you write it?

2. Barny says:

That’s kinda cool. Thanks!

3. Julie says:

Do you know if the final GPA is displayed on your final transcript?!

4. Megan Gaukroger says:

Been wondering how to work this out but now don’t have to as it’s already there!!

5. chloe says:

I dont have one yet, is that a problem?

6. kerri says:

wow fantastic. I was wondering what mine was.

7. allyssa says:

so this doesnt include our results from sem 1?

8. ED says:

Hi guys, GPA will be displayed on your official documents (now called the AHEG statement). And if this is your first Semester results aren’t out so your GPA isn’t calculated.

9. Average GPA says:

great news! use a gpa calculator guys!

10. Theo says:

I still couldn’t see it?? Why is that?

11. Pingback: insiders’ guide @ UNE » FINAL GRADES: Now available in myUNE; more info; Good Luck!

12. Pingback: insiders’ guide @ UNE » SHOW CAUSE: What it is and what to do about it; +GPA info

13. Brooke Littlewood says:

How does it show me my GPA if I just transfered to this uni this semester and have multiple credits only?? will it eventually figure out my score after this trimester?

14. Pingback: insiders' guide @ UNE » FINAL GRADES: Tri 1 Grades due today; what your grade means etc; details

15. ANNIE says:

I am wondering if I fail one subject, does its result is concluded in the final GPA result. Regards!

16. Ash says:

Hi,
    Is the GPA shown on the UNE site scaled (for varying units)?

As i’ve kept a log of all assessments & final grades and my record doesn’t match that on the uni page.

Cheers,
    Ash