UPDATE [Monday Dec 20 2010]: Thanks for your feedback folks and congrats to Karen Khan in the UK who was the lucky winner!
The posse over at IT are currently reviewing their webpages and need some student feedback (and we conned them into giving away a 2gb iPod shuffle to one lucky commenter).
Here’s what they want to know (and just for the record IT pages can be found here).
We are trying to improve the IT website and make it easier for you to find the information you need. Please give us your comments on design, features and navigation.
- How easy is it to find the IT website?
- Can you find the page on Wireless Settings? If so, how did you find it? If not, what did you try?
- Can you find the page on Anitvirus Software? If so, how did you find it? If not, what did you try?
- Can you find out how much printing costs? If so, how did you find it? If not, what did you try?
- What other things have you tried to find and found the process difficult?
- Do you have any other general comments?
Give us your feedback (via comments) and you’ll go into the draw for a shiny new music playing gadget right in time for Christmas (Winner will be announced in Friday Dec 17 – UNE students only).