Spend your July semester break in Shanghai or Beijing with 150+ other students from around the world. CRCC Asia’s Internship Program will provide you with a work placement in an industry of your choice in Beijing or Shanghai. Spend 1, 2 or 3 months gaining invaluable international work experience and cultural understanding of Australia’s most important trading partner – China!
Chinese language skills are not required!
Impress your future employers with global work experience on your CV in one of the world’s most important and fastest growing economies. China work experience will give you the competitive edge needed to secure that ideal graduate program!
Choose from a wide range of industries including: Finance, Legal, Commerce, Marketing, PR & Advertising, NGOs & Charities, Hospitality, Green-Technology and more!
Not only did I get to work in one of the most rapidly developing economies in the world in a relevant industry but I also made both professional and personal contacts that I will cherish and utilise for years to come.
I couldn’t recommend an international internship more highly; words truly do not do it justice – A trip of an absolute lifetime.
- Emma, July 2012 Marketing Intern from Perth
From their arrival in China, our students have raved about their experiences, even asking to extend their internships because their participation had been so valuable to not only their studies but their future career!
- Caitlin, BUILD Leadership Programs, University of Technology Sydney
- Since 2008, more than 3000 participants from over 150 countries placed with over 400 partner companies
- 30% of interns are offered full time employment
- University partnerships with half a dozen Australian & New Zealand universities
- Over 400 Australian & New Zealand Alumni
- Local support office in Sydney
- Pre-departure assistance
- Business visa fees & processing
- Airport pick-up and Accommodation in a centrally located 4* apart-hotel,
- Weekly Mandarin lessons,
- Welcome packs including a travel card, prepaid sim card, city guide & business cards,
- Social, cultural and volunteer activities, including KTV, Dumpling Making, visiting Migrant Children School (activities subject to change)
- Access to business networking events,
- Chinese business etiquette and culture training
- Company drop-off and a professional Internship with an English-speaking supervisor
- Full support and guidance from all our offices A CRCC Asia Certificate
- Membership of CRCC Asia’s exclusive alumni network.
Combine your Internship with another program to make the most of your time in China!
- JOINT TRAVEL + INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – Add a 20 day trip through China onto the end of your internship and see the Great Wall of China, Terracotta Warriors and more!
- JOINT CHINESE + INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – Spend a month of intensive Chinese language training before your internship and then practice your newly learned skills in the office!
- CHINA BUSINESS & FINANCE COURSE – Combine your internship with a 2 week intensive course introducing you to the fascinating China business environment with guest speakers and company visits.
For more information visit crccasia.com/internships/
Watch the July 2012 interns as they go through Airport Pickup, Induction Day, First day of work and more!
Only 20 POSITIONS REMAIN for July Internships, First in best dressed – APPLY TODAY! Don’t miss out!
Visit crccasia.com/apply and fill out your online application!