Interested in part-time or full-time work at UNE?
- Looking for flexible hours?
- Wanting to gain work experience?
- Become part of a dynamic and friendly team?
The Future Student Team (FST) is currently recruiting for Future Student Advisors. Multiple positions are available either in a Part-time or full-time capacity at the UNE campus. We offer flexible work hours, comprehensive training and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and friendly work environment.
If you love the idea of helping people transform their lives through education and looking for the opportunity to build your interpersonal skills, we want to hear from you.
A little about us – the Future Student Team has been helping thousands of new students come to UNE. We provide exceptional customer service and advice to prospective students who are interested in studying at UNE. We promote all things UNE – UNE’s courses, colleges, online study, and assist with the entire admission process from first point of enquiry through to enrolment. We work as a team in a fast paced contact centre environment and talk with new students by phone, email, online chat and Facebook.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for people who enjoy being busy, thrive on assisting people and have the following qualities and skills.
Is this you?
- Genuinely enjoy assisting people/ have a strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Enjoy working within a team
- Happy to take direction and work within a structured workplace
- A desire to learn new skills
- Computer literate and good typing skills
- Flexible attitude and thrive working in a busy/results driven environment
The successful applicants will gain extensive on-the-job training, which will prepare you, not only for this role, but for your career in general.
If you think you have the above skills and qualities and like the idea of working in a high performing team, please refer to the attached Position Description and Application Tasks documents, and email your application to Lynda Gasbarri no later than 10.00 a.m. on Wednesday 13 February 2014. For enquiries please contact Lynda on 02 6773 3108.
Your application should include:
- A covering letter including your available weekly hours and responses to the suitability questions in the Application Tasks document.
- Your resume, including 3 referees with contact details.
- Completed tasks from the Application Tasks document.
Regional Infrastructure undertakes a range of asset management and business development activities in the livestock and broader agricultural industry. Commonly our projects under management or review range in size from $10m to $100m.
Our company is offering an entry level full time position for a person with suitable tertiary qualifications and or experience and capabilities. You will be part of a team located at our head office in Dayboro. This is an exciting role where your direct input will help shape the success of our company.
Your key accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create and compile business analysis reports and summaries
- Data research and analysis
- Analyse business statistics
To be successful in this position you must possess:
- Tertiary qualifications or have suitable experience and capabilities
- Intermediate Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A positive attitude with attention to detail
- Capacity to adapt between dynamic business units
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5pm, 9 December 2013.
For the right candidate an immediate start.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply – Multiple Roles Available.
Are you called to serve in frontline humanitarian work in Nauru and Manus Island?
Are you interested in a paid Fly-In Fly-Out role with a Living Away From Home Allowance?
Do you have full working rights in Australia, a passport valid for 6 months and you are available for 1-2 months over December/January/February?
The Salvation Army Humanitarian Mission Services provides welfare and recreational support services to asylum seekers in Manus Island and Nauru Offshore Processing Centres. All activities and programs are aimed at promoting mental health and wellbeing during this time. We are offering multiple short term deployments over summer to the right candidates.
- General Support Workers support a range of structured and unstructured recreational activities and operational programs.
- Recreational/Gym Support Workers encourage engagement and participation in recreational and gym activities and provide individual assistance and guidance.
- Case Managers during this period will primarily develop and review Individualised Case Management Plans (IMP’s).
- Educators design and deliver a broad range of group based educational and language based activities. TESOL qualifications will be highly regarded.
The right candidate will be qualified, resilient, enthusiastic, flexible, and culturally aware with good communication skills. This is the perfect opportunity for graduates who are seeking a challenging and unique summer job.
We are a growing SMSF audit firm on the Mid North Coast NSW with clients Australia wide. Due to high growth in the business we require a young student to “hit the ground running” learning the ropes of the business from the ground up to eventually becoming a Chartered Accountant & SMSF specialist auditor.
- completed year 12 in 2013 or earlier,
- enrolled for 2014 for Uni degree (BBus or BCom) studying online part time or currently enrolled in such degree,
- willing to work in Kempsey office 4 days/week from 9-5. 5th day off for study,
- pleasant manner willing to work as a team due to small office & training required,
- willing to climb the company structure to complete post Uni studies ie CA and SMSF specialist auditor qualifications,
- excellent IT skills using cloud portals and excel/word/email etc.
Salary - Depending on candidate work experience and study at Uni already $27k – $35k pa.
Please email your resume, including any school results and Uni results (if applicable), to email@example.com.
Job offer closes 30th Nov 2013 but maybe extended due to applications. Candidate must be willing to start work December 2013 / January 2014. For more information about our company, check out www.elitesuper.com.au.
Love to work in Events? An exciting opportunity to be part of a successful and expanding corporate events team presents itself here.
The China Gap is a leading expert in providing businesses with material to promote their products and services into China’s e-Commerce market with an estimated $210billion in revenue in 2012.
Why work with us?
- E-Commerce is an exciting industry and those interested will be presented the opportunity of further career expansions into event management through our marketing company.
- Permanent employment will be offered to those who prove themselves to excel.
- Starting out as an event and marketing intern, your roles and duties will be:
- Managing the events portfolio by scheduling to meet deadlines, create marketing lists, book venues, develop run sheets, and brief the sales team and event day management.
- Sourcing and managing sponsorship opportunities
- Writing and editing marketing, promotional, public relations material and other content
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work in our office full-time (as a graduate) or at least 2-3 days a week (alongside their degree)
- At least 1 year experience in events or marketing
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate with high profile clients and sell sponsorships will be highly regarded.
So if you have these criteria, as well positive attitude, self motivated and an entrepreneurial spirit we’d love to hear from you!
Please your send your CV and attach a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.