Are you Ambitious & Young? Become an Ernst & Young graduate and transition from student to problem-solver and trusted advisor.
Starting your career with Ernst & Young is your opportunity to be part of our exciting and supportive environment. From entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, we’ll guide you on how to help our clients manage risk, address issues and capitalize on opportunities. And, we’ll give you exposure to some of the largest clients and most interesting projects, both locally and globally.
As a graduate with Ernst & Young you’ll be able to add value to your clients and shape your career as a professional. With early responsibility and the support and training to grow, you’ll build the confidence to pursue your goals. Exposed to a wide-range of clients, you can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists, learn from mentors and even study for postgraduate qualifications, including the Chartered Accountant qualification or a Masters of Tax.
Our Sydney Graduate Program will commence in 2013.
At Ernst & Young you’ll discover what it is like to perform at your best. Apply today and start to become a successful business professional by joining the firm that was awarded CFO Awards Accounting Firm of the Year, 2011, 2010 and 2009.
We’re looking for…
- Students in accounting, business, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, IT/IS, law or science for Assurance
- Students in accounting, business, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, IT/IS, law or science for Tax. If you’re studying psychology, maths or human resources, you’re encouraged to apply for Human Capital.
- Students in accounting, commerce, economics, business or finance for Transaction Advisory Services
- Students in accounting, actuarial studies, business, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, IT/IS, law or science for Advisory. If you’re studying IT/IS you’re encouraged to apply to our IT Risk and Assurance business unit.
To be successful in the application process, you’ll need to be highly motivated with a genuine interest in working with clients to handle complex issues and resolve challenges. You’re team focused with strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work with clients as soon as you start so you’ll also need to be a confident communicator and passionate about client service excellence.
Information on our business areas can be found at www.ey.com/au/careers/students
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 18 months from your graduation date at the time of application
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident. International students should refer to our criteria at www.ey.com/au/careers/intl before applying
Join Ernst & Young and start to become. Apply now!
Apply online at www.ey.com/au/careers/apply.Click on your preferred program, complete the application form and attach a copy of your academic transcript.
We ask that you only submit one application, however we will consider you for other locations if you wish. If you would like to be considered for multiple cities, please list your preferences in the application form.
Please do not include your resume or covering letter as part of your application as these are requested for our experienced candidates only.
If you’re an international student residing and studying in Australia you must attach a copy of your IELTS test scores. You are required to be a permanent resident at the time of your application, or alternatively you must meet the international student criteria detailed here: www.ey.com/au/careers/intl
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a recruitment day and are required to provide original academic transcripts and proof of citizenship, current permanent residency status or original IELTS documentation.
Applications close 12:00 pm noon, Thursday 29 March 2012. We encourage you to apply early to give you the best opportunity to secure an offer to join Ernst & Young.