Are you Innovative & Young? If you’re a born problem-solver with an eye for an opportunity and you’re completing a degree in information systems and accounting, the Sydney Graduate Challenge is for you.
Starting your career with Ernst & Young is your opportunity to be part of our exciting and supportive environment. From entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, we’ll guide you on how to help our clients manage risk, address issues and capitalize on opportunities. And, we’ll give you exposure to some of the largest clients and most interesting projects, both locally and globally.
Our Sydney Graduate Challenge Program is a five-year program for graduates interested in a career that develops their knowledge and experience in both our Advisory and Assurance areas. You’ll take on responsibilities from day one and receive the support you need to gain valuable professional qualifications.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop skills in both information technology risk as well as financial auditing and accounting
- Gain valuable coaching by a team of technical and industry experts in both information technology risk and financial auditing and accounting
- Build your network and client relationships across industries
- Benefit from our support while you pursue your Chartered Accountant and Certified Information Systems Auditing qualifications
Our Sydney Graduate Challenge Program will commence in early 2013. [BH1]
At Ernst & Young you’ll discover what it is like to perform at your best. Apply today and start to become a successful business professional by joining the firm that was awarded CFO Awards Accounting Firm of the Year, 2011, 2010 and 2009.
We’re looking for…
- Students with a commerce or accounting degree with information systems or computer science electives
- Students with an information systems or computer science degree with commerce or accounting electives
- Students with a double degree in information systems/computer science and commerce/accounting
To be successful in the application process, you’ll need to be highly motivated with a genuine interest in working with clients to handle complex issues and resolve challenges. You’re team focused with strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work with clients as soon as you start so you’ll also need to be a confident communicator and passionate about client service excellence.
Information on our business areas can be found at www.ey.com/au/careers/students
To apply for our Sydney Graduate Challenge Program, you need to:
- Apply when you’re in the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 18 months from your graduation date at time of application
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident. International students are not eligible to apply for the Sydney Graduate Challenge Program
Join Ernst & Young and start to become. Apply now!
Apply online at www.ey.com/au/careers/apply. Click on your preferred program, complete the application form and attach a copy of your academic transcript.
We ask that you only submit one application, however we will consider you for other locations if you wish. If you would like to be considered for multiple cities, please list your preferences in the application form.
Please do not include your resume or covering letter as part of your application as these are requested for our experienced candidates only..
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a recruitment day and are required to provide original academic transcripts and proof of citizenship or current permanent residency status documentation.
Applications close 12:00 pm noon, Thursday 29 March 2012.