Dalby Rural Supplies is an established locally owned company selling Ag Chemical, Seed, Fertiliser and Rural Merchandise. Our company has been recognised as winners of the Western Downs Regional Council Business Excellence Awards and also the CRT National Member of the Year Awards. We are seeking a motivated broad acre and/or cotton agronomist to become part of our team, helping to maintain our customer base and build new business in the Dalby region.
The role includes:
- Working mainly in the field with clients
- Working as a team of management, current agronomist and merchandise staff
- Developing and implementing strategies to value add to company’s current service
- Taking on existing farm plans and building on current farm plans for customers
- Selling chemical, fertiliser and rural merchandise to clients
The successful applicant must have/be:
- A passionate agronomist
- A degree or diploma in agriculture
- A positive personality with excellent communication skills is essential
- Self motivated
- A current drivers licence and folk lift licence.
- Current Agsafe accreditation.
- Computer skills
An attractive remuneration package, including company vehicle and mobile phone, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you would like to be part of the Dalby Rural Supplies team please forward your written application and CV to:-
Dalby Rural Supplies – Attention Mr Andrew Johnston
PO Box 1100,
DALBY QLD 4405.