2012 Perpetual Graduate Program
• Wealth Management & Financial Services
• National Program
• Leadership development focus
At Perpetual the stage is set for you to create the career you’ve always wanted. As one of Australia’s leading wealth managers and financial services providers our Graduate Program offers a diverse range of opportunities across a wide variety of disciplines including (but not limited to): Commerce, Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Law, Arts, IT, HR, Science, Engineering.
In 2012 we will offer positions across our business including Investments, Private Wealth, Corporate Trust, IT, HR and Risk.
Our program features include:
• 2 Year program with up to 4 rotations – specialist and generalist rotations available
• An additional 5 days annual leave to the normal 4 weeks (after first 12 months)
• Ongoing personal & professional development
• Regular exposure to Senior Management
• A supportive Buddy & Mentoring program
• Social & professional networking opportunities
To apply you will:
• Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or have Permanent residency at time of application
• Have a minimum credit grade average
• Demonstrate your campus or community involvement
• Have completed your degree in 2009, 2010 or 2011
• Have previous work experience, preferably in a customer facing role
• Enjoy interacting with others, manage a balanced lifestyle and be motivated to succeed.
Opportunities are available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
For further information and to apply, visit our website – http://www.perpetual.com.au/graduate-jobs
Applications close 9.00am 17 August 2011.